Information notice pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
Dear Customer, in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), and in relation to the personal data which the company ZO et LO s.r.l.shall acquire, we wish to inform you of the following:
1. Purposes of the processing:
Your personal data, freely disclosed and acquired as part of the activities carried out by ZO et LO s.r.l., shall be processed for the following purposes:
• Commercialization of products of the site www.zoetlo.com
• Subscribe to the Newsletter
Your data shall also be processed for the purposes stated by applicable anti-money laundering regulations (Italian Legislative Decree no. 231/2007 and subsequent amendments and integrations).
The data being processed (which may be generic data, identification data, sensitive data or judicial data), are up to date, complete and do not exceed the information required for the purposes listed above, for which they have been collected and subsequently processed.
Other purposes are linked to ordinary administrative, commercial and marketing activities.
2. Processing methods:
The following methods shall be used to process the data in question, maintaining the necessary levels of security and confidentiality: collecting data from the data subject (e.g. filling out a paper form) and/or collecting data over the internet (filling out an online form), processing with the help of electronic and automated tools.
3. Legal basis for processing:
It is strictly necessary to provide generic, sensitive and judicial data in order for the activities stated under point 1 to be carried out.
4. Refusal to provide data:
You have the right to refuse to provide your personal data.
However, should you refuse to provide said data, it will not be possible to provide the service requested, making it impossible to complete the registration process. The Data controller will therefore not be able to fulfil their contractual obligations.
5. Disclosing data to third parties:
Your personal data shall be processed by the Data Controller, the Data Processor appointed by the Controller and the persons in charge of processing who have been strictly authorised to do so.
Your personal data may be disclosed to companies/professional firms that provide the Data Controller with support, consulting or collaboration services for administrative, tax, legal and/or financial matters, to public authorities for them to carry out their institutional duties within the limits provided for by law or by applicable regulations, and to third-party service providers who need to receive said data in order for the services referred to by the contract to be carried out.
Your data may also be disclosed to all inspection authorities appointed to check and control compliance with the law, following any inspections or checks carried out (if requested of us).
Lastly, your data may be disclosed to:
- Social Network
- Third Parties
6. Dissemination of data:
Sensitive data shall not be disseminated, unless for purposes that are strictly necessary in order to fulfil the contractual obligation undertaken.
7. Transferring data abroad:
The data collected may/may not be transferred to countries within the European Union and to countries outside of the European Union.
8. Period for which personal data will be stored:
The data collected will be stored for no less than 10 years. This period may be longer in order to comply with a specific legal obligation.
9. Rights of the Data Subject:
You have the right:
- to access your personal data;
- to obtain the rectification or erasure of said data or the restriction of processing regarding said data;
- to object to the processing (with the restrictions referred to by point 3);
- to data portability;
- to withdraw consent;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
10. Data Controller and Data Processor:
The Data controller is the company ZO et LO s.r.l. with legal headquarters in Piazza Trevisan 10, 30027 San Donà di Piave (VE), in the person of the Legal Representative Mrs. Gneri o Nieri Cristina . Contact details for the Data controller: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org /Tel +390421336032 Fax +390421336032
The Data processor, appointed to reply to Data Subjects should they choose to exercise their rights, is Mrs. Gneri o Nieri Cristina who may be contacted using the following addresses: e-mail: email@example.com
The Italian Data Protection Authority, with order n.229 of 08.05.2014 published in the Official Journal n.126 of the 03.06.2014, adopted the European directive concerning cookies, aiming at the users privacy protection.
Therefore the following information fulfills the duty of protecting the privacy of every user without compromising the navigation of the website you are visiting.
The following information could be updated, therefore we suggest visiting this page regularly.
In case you do not agree with these conditions, please do not use our services.
During your visit to our website, we may collect some data such as: IP address, the browser you are using.
If you use a mobile device, we may collect data regarding your device and your settings.
We may also collect data regarding you and your preferences.
The data collected are used and shared for:
- Bookings: your personal data are used to complete and manage your online booking and shared to third parties that are strictly related to your purchase;
- Customer assistance: we share your data with the customer service personnel for every necessity related to your purchase;
- Account Management: if you decide to create a User Account, the information you provide us with allows us to manage this function, and will allow you to use this service more easily and rapidly;
- Marketing activities: within the limits of the law, we use your information to send you news about products or services that may interest you. You can disable at any time the receiving of marketing communications by using the designated link.
- Other types of communications: according to the type of contact that you have given us, we may contact you via e-mail, mail, telephone or message whenever we may need to:
- Process your request
- Send you reminders for the completion of a booking/purchase
- Send you an invitation to express your opinion about the purchase made/service used
- Send you useful material for the use of the service/purchase
- Market researches: other additional information that you may share in the occasion of market researches, shall be sued exclusively under your permission;
- Detection and prevention of fraud: we may use the information you provided to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improvement of our services: your data shall be used to improve the quality of our services and the functionalities of our website.
Data sharing with third parties
In some cases it may be deemed necessary for us to resort to third-party service providers, acting and managing your data solely on our behalf.
The objective may be the simplification of the payment, marketing and advertising communications or analysis services.
Every third-party company is bound to confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your personal data for their own or other purposes.
We may share your data with the law enforcement authorities or other governmental authorities in cases provided for by law or if strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activities.
We provide free applications for a wide range of mobile devices and an optimized version of our website for mobile.
These applications and the mobile website manage your personal data in the same way as in the website.
Cookies are data that a website collects in the browser of your computer or mobile device.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: used to provide the best possible service to the user.
Technical cookies are those that allow a better browsing experience. For example, they remember what you put in the cart or the language you prefer. These cookies donât need your authorization.
- Profiling cookies: they use your personal data to send you tailored advertising according to your preferences.
- Analytical cookies: these are the ones we use to optimize and improve our website and to ensure that the same is always interesting and relevant.
- Third parties cookies: used by third parties to visualize customized advertising on our website or other websites. Third parties might use also commercial cookies to show their products and services on our website.
Everyone can ask to be removed from the tracking of profiling and third-parties cookies.
For the management of information collected by third parties, please refer to the relative policies.
To ensure greater transparency, we report below the website address of the various policies and cookie management modalities that might be used in this website.
Facebook informativa: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configurazione): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configurazione): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin informativa: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configurazione): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ informativa: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configurazione): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Analytics Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Yandex Metrica: https://legal.yandex.com/privacy/
It is also possible to manage third-parties cookies that go along with these policies with this website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
Our cookies may have variable duration. In particular session cookies: they are valid only for the duration of a single research or navigation session and they disappear when closing the browser, while persistent cookies have variable duration.
The maximum duration of some cookies of this category is 5 years.
You can delete all the cookies from the browser at any time.
To change the configuration of profiling cookies, click on the above mentioned links.
Moreover, the main browser can be set in order not to accept cookies.
Please keep in mind that the deactivation of cookies may cause navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the impossibility of using some of the functionalities of the website.
Here below you will find the deactivation modalities of cookies for the main browsers.
For cookies setting in browsers different from the above mentioned, please refer to the information documents provided by the creator of the browser.
Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Click Tools in the menu bar and select âInternet Optionsâ
- Click Privacy in the top part
- Drag the slider to the top to block all cookies
- click Tools in the menu bar
- select Options
- click Privacy
- check mark Tell sites I do not want to be tracked
- Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the tool bar of the browser.
- Select Settings
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- In the "Cookies" section select Ignore exceptions and block third-party cookies from being set."
- Click the "Safari" menu and select "Preferences"
- Click the "Security" menu
- In the "Accept cookies" section select if you want to accept cookies always, never or only from visited sites.
In every case it is possible to refer to the support of the main browser creators:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND THEIR MANAGEMENT IT IS POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE ENGLISH WEBSITE WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG.
ATTENTION: if you continue navigating in our website, we will assume that you accept the cookies that the system will install.